Price and conditions
Winter season : from January …
Summer season : when the snow has melted !
For a B&B (minimum 2 nights )
I offer you a room for maximum 3 persons :
- For 1 person/night : CHF 80.-
- For 2 persons/night : CHF 140.-
- For a 3rd person (extra bed) /night : CHF 50.-
Breakfast and tourist tax are included.
The Nordic bath can be heated on request for an extra charge (not always possible depending on the season).
Check in from 16pm
Check out : 10am
* * *
For a stay “Be fit & Mountain”
Minimum 3 days
- 3 days/2 nights for one person : CHF 450.-
- 3 days/2 nights for 2 persons : CHF 780.-
- 3 days/2 nights for a 3 persons : CHF 950.-
Included : accommodation, full board (3 picnics, 2 diners, 2 breakfasts), sports coaching, tourist tax.
Not included : sport equipment , cross-country skiing sticker, snowshoe safety equipment, free activities, wine.
The sports equipment can be rented in a sports shop in Les Haudères.
Additional day and night for 1 person (1 picnic, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast): CHF 160.- / for 2 persons : CHF 300.-
Pets are not allowed.
- Access to the chalet is via a footpath (250m to walk and 45m height difference). So I recommend you come with backpack type luggage.
- No TV or Wi-Fi, however access to the available networks is possible with a mobile phone. Some operator’s network does not reach to the end of the valley (eg Salt).
- As everyone has their own habits and needs during sports activities, I advise you to bring your own snacks (cereal bars, dried fruit, …)
The general conditions are detailed here.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact me either by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +41 76 615 78 82.
Location and access
GPS coordinates : 46.090246 , 7.499141
- By car: from Sion, follow Val d’Hérens, Evolène, les Haudères, direction Arolla. From the bridge at the exit of the Haudères count 2.7 km before you park by the road to the right. Then call me !
- By train and by bus: take the train to Sion then the postal bus to Les Haudères. I’ll come and get you …