“Be fit & mountain” stay
Do you want to take care of yourself … then I suggest a few days in the mountains in a calm and relaxing environment with daily physical activity.
At your arrival, depending on the season, we define together an objective you would like :
- either a walk between 1 to 3 hours (on foot or with snowshoes) with an altitude difference of 1000 m. max
Then we work out together a program allowing you to gradually reach your goal during the number of days of your stay.
Each day we move towards your goal without stress or constraint but with the pleasure of feeling good in physical activity.
You will have free time to rest or for other activities of your choice.
The minimum number of days is 3 (with 2 nights) so that you have time to disconnect, recharge and feel good
Book your stay by sending an e-mail to : email@example.com
Possibilities of activities during your free time :
- In the valley : walks, huts, bisses (Tsa-Crêta to Mase,…), climbing, via ferrata (Evolène, Nax), tennis, paragliding, mountain biking, horseback riding, bocce, paintball, downhill skiing (Evolène, Arolla, La Forclaz, Mt Noble, Thyon), cross-country skiing, outdoor skating rink, ice waterfalls…
- In the plain : golf, adventure park, indoor climbing, walks along the Rhone, …
- In the valley : villages, museums, chapelles, exhibitions, crafts
- In the plain : local towns (Sion, Sierre, Martigny, …), museums, exhibitions
- Wildlife : Hérens cows, ibexes, chamois, marmots, yaks, eagles, birds, butterflies, …
- Flora : orchids, martagon lilies, Lady’s slipper orchid, mushrooms, …
- In the valley : hot springs, hammam, massage, fishing
- In the plain : thermal baths
- Or at the Chalet … Nordic bath, sun bathing and rest !
More information is available at the Chalet.
Tasty flexitarian meals
Quality meals are always welcome, both before and after physical activity. They are also a great opportunity for friendly moments of sharing.
Cooking is done, as much as possible, with local organic and seasonal products.
When the weather cooperates, the meals are cooked on a wood fire.
The meals are accompanied by delicious water from a spring at the Chalet and, if desired, by selected wines from the Valais region.
Flexitarian is formed with the words “flexible” and “vegetarian”. This trend aims at making our diet more vegetarian in a balanced way with vegetable proteins but without excluding animal proteins. The flexitarians want to preserve the planet, respect animal life, without completely avoiding meat, so as not to subject themselves to severe food restrictions, and holding on to the pleasure of eating.