“PLEASURE OF HIKING & MOUNTAIN” stay
Do you want to take care of yourself ? … then I suggest a few days in the mountains in a calm and relaxing environment with a hiking coaching.
Together we define a programme of walks or snowshoe hikes, depending on the season, that you want to do.
The hike can be short, long with little or a lot of difference in altitude, it is you who chooses according to your pleasure. Each day we will move towards your goal at your own pace, without stress and with the pleasure of feeling your body in motion.
You can take advantage of free time to rest or for other activities of your choice
The minimum number of days is 3 (with 2 nights) so that you have time to disconnect, recharge and feel good.
Book your stay by sending an e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Possibilities of activities during your free time :
- In the valley : walks, huts, bisses (Tsa-Crêta to Mase,…), climbing, via ferrata (Evolène, Nax), tennis, paragliding, mountain biking, horseback riding, bocce, paintball, downhill skiing (Evolène, Arolla, La Forclaz, Mt Noble, Thyon), cross-country skiing, outdoor skating rink, ice waterfalls…
- In the plain : golf, adventure park, indoor climbing, walks along the Rhone, …
- In the valley : villages, museums, chapelles, exhibitions, crafts
- In the plain : local towns (Sion, Sierre, Martigny, …), museums, exhibitions
- Wildlife : Hérens cows, ibexes, chamois, marmots, yaks, eagles, birds, butterflies, …
- Flora : orchids, martagon lilies, Lady’s slipper orchid, mushrooms, …
- In the valley : hot springs, hammam, massage, fishing
- In the plain : thermal baths
- Or at the Chalet … Nordic bath, sun bathing and rest !
More information is available at the Chalet.
Tasty flexitarian meals
Quality meals are always welcome, both before and after physical activity. They are also a great opportunity for friendly moments of sharing.
Cooking is done, as much as possible, with local organic and seasonal products.
When the weather cooperates, the meals are cooked on a wood fire.
The meals are accompanied by delicious water from a spring at the Chalet and, if desired, by selected wines from the Valais region.
Flexitarian is formed with the words “flexible” and “vegetarian”. This trend aims at making our diet more vegetarian in a balanced way with vegetable proteins but without excluding animal proteins. The flexitarians want to preserve the planet, respect animal life, without completely avoiding meat, so as not to subject themselves to severe food restrictions, and holding on to the pleasure of eating.